Friday, August 16, 2013

A Special Day

We went back to Iowa this summer for a very special wedding.  It was a perfect day and probably one of the sweetest, simplest weddings I have ever been to.  I loved every little detail that was carefully planned with care, but the BEST part was the message.  The pastor shared from Ephesians 5 and spoke about how marriage is a picture of the Gospel!  Love it!

 Little sis was enamored by the whole event, but was particularly excited about the "dancing" part.  Imagine her delight when her two favorite guys waltzed her around the grass dance floor to the Blue Grass Music!



This was one of the most special parts.  Grandma Betty, who is almost 91, was there for the wedding!  This is her with her NINE great grandchildren all together!

No comments:

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances. Ezekiel 36: 26-27