Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Keeping CHRIST at the Center of CHRISTmas


My 4 year old daughter recently reminded me to keep Christmas in perspective this year by keeping CHRIST at the center. While visiting my mom one morning, Olivia happily played with the stuffed nativity set and snowmen that my mom made. Only a grandma would take the time to stop and notice the arrangement Olivia had made. She said, "Christy, look at how she has arranged the figures." As you can see, she put "Baby Jesus" in the center with everyone else, including the snowmen circled around Him in worship. She even put little gifts around Him. Ahhhh, the perspective of a child! He is so worthy of all our praise and worship! Let's all remember to keep Him at the center this Christmas and always! Take time to watch these short videos some time in the next couple days. You'll be glad you did. They really put into perspective the reason for the season of CHRISTmas. God bless you.







The Real Christmas Story with John MacArthur



Bad News: Santa Claus is Coming to Town by John Piper

2 comments:

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances. Ezekiel 36: 26-27